Daily Tours - Biblical Highlights Of The North
1 Day Tour
Departures: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday From Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
Full day Nazareth, Tiberias, Lower Galilee, Capernaum
Enjoy a lovely day traveling through the outstanding landscape of the lower Galilee.
Depart Tel-Aviv to via the Coastal Road and the landscape of Lower Galilee, to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Josef.
Continue via Cana, and proceed to Tiberias, the lovely resort town. Drive along Lake Kinnereth (the Sea of Galiliee) to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Continue to Tabgha, site of the miracle of the Loaves and Fish , located at the foot of the Golan Heights.
Continue to Yardenit, the famous site where the Jordan River exits the Sea Of Galilee towards the Dead Sea, before returning to the point of departure .
Minimum 2 persons.
*** Business Class - Small groups (1-14 pax)
- Hotels within a specific plan are subject to availability and Eshet Incoming discretion.
- Sightseeing schedule subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Children under the age of 6 are not accepted on the tour.
- Family Plan for child sharing parents' room only.
- Transfers to/from the airport
- hotel accommodation
- Israeli buffet breakfast daily
- Modern air-conditioned transportation
- Meals not specified & Beverages during meals
- Any gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Any insurance
- Airports assistance
- All our tours do not include flights from abroad to Israel