Daily Tours - Massada & Dead Sea - One Day Tour
1 Day Tour
Departures: Daily - From Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
Today you will learn about Massada and the heroic story of the fighters and you will visit the resort area of the lowest place on earth, the Dead Sea.
Depart Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem and drive via the Judean Hills to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth; drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Massada. Ascend by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by King Herod, where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans. See the remains of the walls, pa laces, the synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors roman bath etc.
Descend by cable car. Free time for a dip and float in the Dead Sea, before returning to the point of departure.
Minimum 2 persons.
comfortable walking shoes, head covering, sun protection, swimsuit and towel are recommended.
*** Business Class - Small groups (1-14 persons)
- Hotels within a specific plan are subject to availability and Eshet Incoming discretion.
- Sightseeing schedule subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Children under the age of 6 are not accepted on the tour.
- Family Plan for child sharing parents' room only.
- Transfers to/from the airport
- hotel accommodation
- Israeli buffet breakfast daily
- Modern air-conditioned transportation
- Meals not specified & Beverages during meals
- Any gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Any insurance
- Airports assistance
- All our tours do not include flights from abroad to Israel