Daily Tours - Jerusalem From Eilat
1 Day Tour
Departures: Each Tuesday
At 06:40 AM, we set out from Eilat, and drive along the Arava Valley towards the Dead Sea, where we stop for a short break. Time permitting, take a short dip. Then ascend to the Holy City, Jerusalem. Start with a panoramic view from the Mount of Olives, for an introduction to the city and its history. Then visit the holy sites of the three main religions in Jerusalem: start with the Western (Wailing) Wall, which is the last remnant of the Jewish Temple, destroyed by the Romans. If open to visitors, ascend to the Temple Mount, to see the famous Dome of the Rock. Continue through the Arab Market ("Suq") to the Via Dolorosa, Jesus' "Way of Suffering", which leads us to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where according to the Christian tradition Jesus was crucified and buried. After lunch (not included), drive through the New City towards the Dead Sea, and back to Eilat.
Minimum 5 people â only until end of June 2006.
- As some of the holiest places for the various religions, are visited, respectful, modest clothing is required. No shorts or sleeveless shirts. Head covering is required.
- Swimming gear is necessary for bathing in the Dead Sea (time permitting).
- During wintertime (November till April) warm clothing is necessary.
- Hotels within a specific plan are subject to availability and Eshet Incoming discretion.
- Sightseeing schedule subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Children under the age of 6 are not accepted on the tour.
- Family Plan for child sharing parents' room only.
- Transfers to/from the airport
- hotel accommodation
- Israeli buffet breakfast daily
- Modern air-conditioned transportation
- Meals not specified & Beverages during meals
- Any gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Any insurance
- Airports assistance
- All our tours do not include flights from abroad to Israel