Daily Tours - Pearls Of The Western Coast
1 Day Tour
Departures: Sunday, Tuesday and Friday From Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
Caesarea, Haifa, Acre & Rosh Hanikra
Drive along coastal road to Caesarea, the an cient Roman Capital and Port, for a walking tour of the theatre and other interesting archaeological ruins and excavations.
Continue to Haifa, for a scenic view of city and port and the Bahai Gardens.
Continue via Nahariya to Rosh Hanikra to visit the limestone Grottos on the Lebanese border. Return via Acre to visit the Crusader Underground City. Walk through the Old City and oriental Market, the Arab Mosque and the Old Port.
Return to Tel Aviv .
Minimum 2 persons.
*** Business class â Small groups (1-14 pax)
- Hotels within a specific plan are subject to availability and Eshet Incoming discretion.
- Sightseeing schedule subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Children under the age of 6 are not accepted on the tour.
- Family Plan for child sharing parents' room only.
- Transfers to/from the airport
- hotel accommodation
- Israeli buffet breakfast daily
- Modern air-conditioned transportation
- Meals not specified & Beverages during meals
- Any gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Any insurance
- Airports assistance
- All our tours do not include flights from abroad to Israel