Daily Tours - Jerusalem Of Gold â One Day Tour
1 Day Tour
Departures: Daily - From Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
On this tour you will see the most exciting sights of JERUSALEM: Mount of Olives, The Old City, Jaffa gate and Jewish quarter, Cardo, Western wall, Via Dolorosa, Yad Vashem.
Drive to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city.
Enter the Old City through Jaffa Gate and walk through the Jewish Quarter to the recently ex cavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish âWailingâ Wall (the Kotel) and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Proceed to the New City visiting Yad Vashem, the Memorial to the Holocaust.
On Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, the tour will take you to visit the Tomb of King David, the room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey.
Minimum 2 persons.
Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting the holy places.
*** Business Class - Small groups (1-14 pax)
- Hotels within a specific plan are subject to availability and Eshet Incoming discretion.
- Sightseeing schedule subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Children under the age of 6 are not accepted on the tour.
- Family Plan for child sharing parents' room only.
- Transfers to/from the airport
- hotel accommodation
- Israeli buffet breakfast daily
- Modern air-conditioned transportation
- Meals not specified & Beverages during meals
- Any gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Any insurance
- Airports assistance
- All our tours do not include flights from abroad to Israel